Commercial One Property Services evolved from being an "in-house" management division dedicated to servicing properties owned and developed by the principals of Holzer-Wollam Realtors, now known as Coldwell Banker/King Thompson Realtors. Originally our portfolio consisted of four office buildings that housed Holzer-Wollam's branch offices and scattered multi-family investments which totaled less than 50 residential units. In 1990, Commercial One Property Services became a freestanding third party property management firm.
Our growth has been gradual and methodical. Today our office portfolio consists of more than 250,000 square feet in 20 suburban office buildings and our multi-family portfolio consists of nearly 1,000 units located in Central Ohio. This growth has occurred because of an excellent reputation in the real estate community for honesty and integrity in the management field. We have built this reputation through a dedicated effort to personalized management and adherence to the following principals:
- Quality of Individuals Assigned
- Financial Responsibility
- Timeliness of Reports
- Resident-Tenant Relations
We believe that quality is not just talk, and we have taken a concrete, systematic approach to improving the service we provide. Our approach incorporates many of the tools and techniques used by outstanding service organizations in other industries. All of our efforts are customer driven, and our success is reflected in tenant retention.
Our property management team is composed of experienced individuals who can see clearly through problems and have the ability to find solutions with a positive effect on the property's net income.
Commercial One Property Services provides the following detailed services to our clients:
- Computerized Accounting
- Collection of Rental Receipts
- Make Disbursements for Operating Expenses
- Preparation of Monthly Statements
- Lease Administration
- Maintain All Leases and Enforce the Provisions of Leases
- Maintenance of Computerized Rent Rolls
- Monitoring Fair Market Value
- Prepare and Abide by an Operating Budget
- Financial Planning and Advisory Services
- Lawn care and Landscaping
- Tenant Relation Services
- Turnaround Programs for Lenders and Under-performing Properties